Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Late payment fees
    19-09-16 , 08:23

Hi I recently missed a minimum payment of £25 and have been charged with a late fee of £12, I received a letter which explained I should pay it when my next statement comes out. I have just paid the late fee in the same transaction as my minimum payment for the month. So a payment of £37. Should I have done this separate? As the minimum only let's you pay £25 I was unsure how I would do this? I do not want to be charged another late fee.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

Re: Late payment fees
    26-09-16 , 09:06

Hi @Livy97

Thanks for getting in touch. If you've made the payment of £37, that'll cover the late charge and the minimum payment from your last statement. If a new statement has been produced since that statement, a new minimum payment may be needed.

For us to check, could you send a private message to @NickJ and myself with your name, DOB and postcode. When you send your details, please format the DOB and postcode with spaces between the characters, i.e. A B 1 2 C D
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

31-10-16 , 15:57

HiIm a bit upset as i thought my balance was 0 but as ive been charged a late payment fee of £12, upon checking ive found i had a balance of £1.28 which was an interest charge i had unwittingly uccrued. Is it fair ive been charged £12 for an over sight and a very small one at that !!!!!!!!£1.28 !!!!!!!!!!!!Ive been a customer of Tesco for many years and im v disappointed.Anyone else with a similar story
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 40

02-11-16 , 14:38

I'm sorry to hear about this . It's possible there was still some residual interest on the account which is only applied on the day the statement is produced. I can have a look at this for you if you can send @Tesco-Bank a private message containing your name, date of birth and postcode? Please leave a space between each character (A B 1 2 C D) to make sure your information doesn't get removed.
    Thumbs Up

19-12-16 , 12:03

Hello, Can anyone give me an email address so I can contact Tesco credit card banking regarding a late payment fee? Thanks.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 12

23-12-16 , 12:14

Hi , we don't currently have an email address which you can correspond with us regarding queries but if you send the information to @Tesco-Bank as well as your name, DOB and postcode, we can have a look in to this for you. When you enter your personal details please be sure to leave a space between each character or we won't receive the message.
    Thumbs Up

03-01-17 , 16:06

I have been charged with a late payment fee, added to my account on the 2nd January, even though I made a payment today, 3rd January, which still falls in the 20 day period of me receiving my statement on the 14th December at 18:09. Why was the late payment fee added before the period to pay had lapsed?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

05-01-17 , 09:15

Hi Padge, I’m really sorry to hear this. Please private message with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can look into this. Please leave a space between all the characters in your DOB and postcode or the message won’t come through to us.
    Thumbs Up

11-01-17 , 16:37

I'm confused. I got my card in October and have just been charged a £12 late payment fee despite the fact that I have made payments each month since having the card. I paid much more than I was required to pay each month too so how on earth can I be charged a late payment fee?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

13-01-17 , 11:13

Hi Paulandgez, I'm sorry to hear this. So we can look into this please private message our Tesco-Bank account including your DOB and postcode. When sending your personal details please ensure you leave a space between each character as shown below.

A B 1 2 3 C D
    0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap