• How do I access online banking to view my loan if I don't have any bank accounts with tesco (no sort code / account number)?

I like to transact online line and I wanted to check the status of my loan but I can't do so without a tesco sort code and account number.
    Is there a way around this ?
  • I like to transact online line and I wanted to check the status of my loan but I can't do so without a tesco sort code and account number.
    Is there a way around this ?
  • Re: How do I access online banking to view my loan if I don't have any bank accounts with tesco (no sort code / account number)?

Hi

Your loan account details should be on documents which would've been sent when the application was accepted. If you no longer have these documents then we can arrange to send another document out or you can call us on 0345 600 6016 to request the details over the phone. Lines are available Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm and Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm. Alternatively you can send me a private message with your DOB and postcode, and I'll arrange for them to be posted.
  • Hi

Your loan account details should be on documents which would've been sent when the application was accepted. If you no longer have these documents then we can arrange to send another document out or you can call us on 0345 600 6016 to request the details over the phone. Lines are available Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm and Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm. Alternatively you can send me a private message with your DOB and postcode, and I'll arrange for them to be posted.
  • Re: How do I access online banking to view my loan if I don't have any bank accounts with tesco (no sort code / account number)?

I have the same issue. I have all my paperwork. I have an application reference, but account details. Once I recieved my loan I did not get any further paper work giving these details.
  • I have the same issue. I have all my paperwork. I have an application reference, but account details. Once I recieved my loan I did not get any further paper work giving these details.

Your loan sort code and account number would be near the top of the account opening letter we sent when the loan was accepted, . If you would like to message both myself and  the details requested above we can look into this for you.
  • Your loan sort code and account number would be near the top of the account opening letter we sent when the loan was accepted, . If you would like to message both myself and  the details requested above we can look into this for you.

Hi,

I really need help with this too. I've gone through all my paperwork and there is no Sort Code or Account Number on it,.
  • Hi,

I really need help with this too. I've gone through all my paperwork and there is no Sort Code or Account Number on it,.

I have the same problem with my savings account. Havent recieved any letter notifying me of a sort code or account number. The savings account is active and direct debits are entering it but i cant gain access to it - help?
  • I have the same problem with my savings account. Havent recieved any letter notifying me of a sort code or account number. The savings account is active and direct debits are entering it but i cant gain access to it - help?

Hi and , I’m sorry you’re having trouble finding these details. If you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your name, DOB and postcode we can look to issue these documents to you.
  • Hi and , I’m sorry you’re having trouble finding these details. If you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your name, DOB and postcode we can look to issue these documents to you.

I also haven't received a welcome pack with my sort code and account number - I applied for an Internet saver account over 2 weeks ago.
    Despite this, Tesco has taken the initial direct debit from my Barclays account, sent me a temp security code via text, and a statement via email.
    I can't register for online banking without the information, I can't create my own forum thread because the verification email hasn't come through, and I can't seem to send a PM to as suggested in previous replies either...
    This is the whole experience with Tesco Bank is pretty rubbish so far.
  • I also haven't received a welcome pack with my sort code and account number - I applied for an Internet saver account over 2 weeks ago.
    Despite this, Tesco has taken the initial direct debit from my Barclays account, sent me a temp security code via text, and a statement via email.
    I can't register for online banking without the information, I can't create my own forum thread because the verification email hasn't come through, and I can't seem to send a PM to as suggested in previous replies either...
    This is the whole experience with Tesco Bank is pretty rubbish so far.

Hi Same issue as precious posters and cannot get the personal message page to load. Please can you help me? Thanks Natalie F
  • Hi Same issue as precious posters and cannot get the personal message page to load. Please can you help me? Thanks Natalie F

Hi @alieg and @Natalie182, I'm sorry to read that you both had problems trying to send us a private message. I've just checked and I can see that we've now received messages from you both into our inbox.

Can you let us know what difficulties you were having? It'll help us make it easier for customers in the future!
  • Hi @alieg and @Natalie182, I'm sorry to read that you both had problems trying to send us a private message. I've just checked and I can see that we've now received messages from you both into our inbox.

Can you let us know what difficulties you were having? It'll help us make it easier for customers in the future!
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap