Strong card authentication

Fresh Eyes
    Since the SCA came into play I have not been able to use my Teaco CC online. Prior to SCA coming I I could and used to get prompts to authorise the transaction via the app no problem but I don't get the chance to do that now. Its not the seller as I can use another CC to complete the order. Also qhen I try and add the tesco CC to my PayPal account it won't verify!
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi @LucyT, thanks for getting in touch. If you aren't receiving any requests for authentication then there may be an issue where the 'Mastercard 3d secure' on your credit card account is locked out, and is preventing you from making some online purchases. Please give our team a quick call on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm), and one of my colleagues will be able to check this for you. Please note, our Customer Service Centre has been impacted by COVID 19 and as a result, some of our services are closed from 5pm until 8am.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!