App never works

Fresh Eyes
    Hi.

For months I had issues with the banking app freezing, despite various updates and me reinstalling multiple times. In the end, I gave up as I could get everything I needed from the website. However, I've just gone to buy something and I have to authorise the payment via the app! So, in the hope they've finally fixed it, I downloaded it again and tried to log in to to find it's somehow even worse!! I now can't even get beyond entering my username before it completely freezes.

My phone (Galaxy S10) is fine with literally every other app I use so it can't be a phone issue. Does anyone have any idea why I have this problem? And is there a way to authorise payments without the app? If not, I'll need to find another provider.

Thanks
    Marc
  • 2 Replies

On the look out
    @fretters22 same problem……..but working on android not iOS…..trying to use card says not reconised
    lost hundreds of points today
    Your Community Expert
    Hey @fretters22 and @malctalk, sorry for the delay in replying. We don't have any general issues with the mobile app at the moment, are you still having trouble? If the app is downloaded, some online transactions will need to be authorised there. If you don't have the app downloaded, we will send you a text to authorise these.