Joining offer £25 digital voucher

Your Community Expert
    @Suey Please contact the Clubcard Pay+ team on 0345 835 6295 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they will be able to check this directly for you.
    Former Community Manager
    @DougManc Hey, I can see Kelly responded above. Did you manage to get this sorted?
    Just looking
    I just received this offer and am a little confused as to how to go about applying for it. I clicked on the link in the email but it didn’t display an application form as expected and it seems that you have to log into Clubcard after clicking the link, rather than using the old online banking details from the time that I held a Tesco Current Account.

I have had two email addresses for some time (one I use for banking etc, and another that I have had for longer.) My banking email received the offer, but isn’t registered for Clubcard. Do I need to register this email for Clubcard before clicking the link, click the link and register for Clubcard during the process or, I think unlikely, log into my existing Clubcard account when prompted to log in and apply from there? If I did this the email address on Clubcard wouldn’t be the address that had received the offer. Or something else that I haven’t thought of?

I am just wondering how to go about making sure that my application tracks as coming from the link sent to me by email.

Thanks
    Your Community Expert
    @Kim13 Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. If you click the link the the email you've received and sign in with your existing Clubcard details, it will still register this offer, even if you have a different email attached with your Clubcard.
    Just looking
    Thanks @RobbieT for your reply, I have just tried applying and it refuses to submit the application saying that I need to update my online banking account to only have one address, email and phone number on my online banking (I am directed here after logging into Clubcard as per your advice.) I have checked this and there are only one of each (I took my home number off some time ago now, leaving the mobile which is used without issue for log in verification.) I only have a few days left on my offer, and presumably if I rang they would just put the application through for me over the phone and then I wouldn’t get the offer anyway 🙁
    Your Community Expert
    @Kim13 Sorry to hear this. If you give our Clubcard Pay+ team a call on 0345 835 6295 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm), they will ensure you get this sorted. I hope this helps!
    Window shopper
    In case it’s helpful to anyone, I had loads of trouble using this offer, and ended up setting it up unlinked to my current Clubcard & login due to confusing websites & errors.
    I was accepted on 10 May and had the voucher emailed on 25 May, so was within the 30 days but over a fortnight from my application
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

With regard to the £25 digital voucher, I too have NOT received mine. I have checked spam folders in case it’s got lost but nothing. I also called Tesco bank about it and was assured it would be sorted.

I applied for card at the end of April, I called about two weeks ago but nothing yet. Very disappointed.

Andrew
    Your Community Expert
    @Andyagc I'm sorry to hear this. Was it our Clubcard Pay+ team you called?
    Fresh Eyes
    @Andyagc I'm sorry to hear this. Was it our Clubcard Pay+ team you called?

Hi Joe, yes it was. The lady I spoke to went through some details and confirmed she would sort it out. It’s not like I haven’t used the card.