Tesco credit card not following charge back guide. give me my money back.

Fresh Eyes
    COMPLAINTS
    LETTER BEFORE COURT ACTION
    DISPUTES
    TESCO CREDIT CARD
    2 South Gyle Crescent
    Edinburgh
    United Kingdom
    EH12 9FQ

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

AS IT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER AMICABLY, AND IT IS APPARENT THAT COURT ACTION MAY BE NECESSARY, I WRITE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PRACTICE DIRECTION ON PRE-ACTION CONDUCT.

Thank you for your email. Your case reference: 51149297. Received on the 30-12-20201 via online secure mail. I want to give you the chance to make things write. Before taken further action so the court can see I did try and work it out.
    Credit card ending in 1498
    Claim £278.78 to eBay Commerce UK LTD EBAY, Business seller information GZ Zhi Liang Zhi IT Co Ltd.
    TESCO CUSTOMER SERVICES. CONCERNING THE Reference 50005902
    Dear Tesco Credit card/ Banking. Credit card ending in 1498
    Claim £278.78 to eBay Commerce UK LTD
    I would like to take this final opportunity to explain before I take further action against you to get my money back, using small claims court plus compensation and 8% a court would reward. So please make sure you read the letter. You will also get this in writing. To your legal department.
    Looking at your reply seems you’re just using the old lazy credit card excuses not to do a charge back, and making things difficult for the customer on purpose, you entire reasoning is:
    REASON 1
    TESCO CUSTOMER SERVICES: “For a faulty goods claim, we would need a report to confirm that the fault is with the actual card and your laptop matches the model mentioned on the invoice. To consider a counterfeit claim, we would need confirmation from the manufacturer that the specific card you've purchased is counterfeit”
    This is incorrect! NOT TRUE! False information. I DON’T NEED any confirmation from any manufacturer for back up of my claim that’s just Optional information, but not needed this is states this in the charge back guide, master card 2021. Pages 391. 608, 759, 62,63,64 “GOODS OR SERVICES WERE EITHER NOT AS DESCRIBED OR DEFECTIVE PAGE” 62,63,64 OF THE CHARGE BACK GUIDE 2021 MASTERCARD. Manufacturer Additional Information is Optional. Not needed.
    “Even through in an email from the manufacture they stated it was impossible for people to sell these because they stopped making them in 2016 and are not supported. But you failed to even look at that. This was just optional information but not needed”
    Furthermore, I have noticed you are purposely limiting my reasons, you’re not supposed to do this, this is also in master card charge back guide. 2021. Page: 234 - Goods and services did not conform to their description. Examples include, but are not limited to. I gave you many reasons, not as described not the same in the photo I sent you a picture as evidence you can see they not the same. This counts not as described, faulty not working, not fit for purpose, Satisfactory quality, fake not as the original, the seller even stated in an email this is not originals, this was after the sale this was not advertised. they got the money. I sent you email from the merchant starting they not, real after i paid. But Tesco credit card. Ignored that too. This was not advertised as that. But you still failed to use other reasons to help get my money back this is called lazy banking. It’s like a merchant stating he has the original micky mouse, but when you get the item its clearly
    a rat. This is pre-contract information, as set out in the consumer contracts sale act consumer rights act 2015 misinformation braking terms of condition of a sale. I believe this was one of the reason sellers cancelled the order after i purchased and Tesco credit card / banking failed to look at this information and do anything to get my money back!!
    A good lawyer will see write though this how you purposely manipulating the rules and the rights of the customer to seek a claim. I will fight to get my money back no matter what! If the amount was under £30, I would let it go probably but not £278.78 no way not going to happen.

REASON 2
    TESCO CUSTOMER SERVICES: I appreciate you've requested the merchant send a courier, but the terms and conditions you agreed to outline that it's the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return.
    Allow me to explain the terms of conditions are outlined via eBay on every merchant who use eBay, the terms conditions are contracted via eBay where it states eBay return policy contract it also states. THE BELOW when clicked on “eBay return policy” IN BLUE TEXT NAMED “your rights as a buyer” and “exceptions” for extra information regarding contract, if I changed my mind then its up to me to send it back, but if it is not as described damaged faulty, counterfeit not fit for purpose the merchant pays return makes his or her arrangements to collect the item. This is consistent with the UK consumer regulations 2015 which I will use against you in court if needed to get my money back. plus, compensation and 8% a court would reward.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    eBay: return policy
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/r...ostage?id=4066
    terms and conditions you agreed to outline that it's the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return! if they change their mind.
    NOT IF ITS DAMAGED AND FAULTY, NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE FAKE, DOES NOT WORK, NOT AS DESCRIBED THEN THE SELLER MAKES ARRANGE MANETS TO PICK UP THE ITEM FOR COLLECTION. MERCHANT PAYS RETURN.
    Consumer Rights Act 2015
    Who pays for return postage?
    The seller pays for return postage if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, or if they offer a free returns policy.
    You pay for return postage if you're returning the item because you changed your mind, and the seller's return policy states that buyers are responsible for return postage.

I clearly gave you a list of reasons you could have worked with and the not limited to. As stated in the charge back, charge back guide is open to more information being sent during after the claim I would also like to state that I also received an email stating the seller cancelled this order.
    In regards to charge back I believe I have a case for the full amount considering they only sent one item which was not as described, faulty, not the original as stated by merchant after the sale. Not fit for purpose Tesco credit card/ bank you could not be bothered to look at. The new information sent. Which clearly breaks the terms of conditions of sale. There is so much reasons you could have used to get my money back but didn’t bother this is called lazy banking.
    Section 75. on looking I need I direct connection to the merchant when paying, so this MAY not be a path I can take considering eBay no longer use PayPal. But the terms and conditions are contracted by eBay which could be a direct connection to payment which would deem section 75 claim, but all this will be passed to a solicitor to look at.
    I believe some one more experience should be looking at my claim even if I could do a section 75 I would rather a charge back because I believe the merchant ripped me off and even cancelled the entire order.
    CHARGE BACK GUIDE MASTER CARD: 2021
    3.24 Message Reason Code 4853—Cardholder Dispute—Defective/Not as Described

3.24.1 Proper Use of Message Reason Code 4853
    Prerequisites to Process a 4853 chargeback
    • The cardholder engaged in the transaction.
    • The cardholder returned the goods or informed the merchant the goods were available for
    pickup.
    • The cardholder contacted the merchant to resolve the dispute, and the merchant refused
    to adjust the price, repair or replace the goods or other things of value, or issue a credit.
    • The documentation must provide sufficient detail to enable all parties to understand the
    Nature of the dispute.

The consumer rights act 2015, faulty not as described goods merchant pays for return of goods or pickup
    Manufacturer Additional Information is Optional. Not needed.
    I would like for you to make effort to get my money back Claim £278.78 to eBay Commerce UK LTD there is full grounds the reasons you used are weak.
    If your entire reasons are 1.) Manufacturer Additional Information which is Optional. Not needed. States this in charge back guide. 2.) contract, which clearly states the seller pays for return postage if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, or if they offer a free returns policy. This is also in the contract and I made it clear with a full set of reasons why this item is not fit for purpose but you have limited my reasons for your own purpose which would be easily recognized by a solicitor/ lawyer.
    you have to understand I will not just go and crawl under a rock, its £278.78. lose I will just use English laws to claim back the money in small claims court from you plus compensation in its £1000s plus 8%
    last but not least this is above financial ombudsmen pay grade I will not wait years to settle this and waste time I would rather waste time with small claims court procedure at least I am guaranteed to win under the consumer act 2015 very confident I would win that. I want my money back! The complaint was upheld on the grounds of paper work being sent was already sent. But you failed to even look at anything. It was handled in that context. But not in the context of the charge back or making effort to get my money back.

14 days if I do not get a satisfactory result, please understand I will just take court action against you without reference to you.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    I REFER YOU TO THE PRACTICE DIRECTION ON PRE-ACTION CONDUCT UNDER THE CIVIL PROCEDURE RULES, AND IN PARTICULAR TO PARAGRAPH 13-16 WHICH SETS OUT THE SANCTIONS THE COURT MAY IMPOSE IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE PRACTICE DIRECTION.
    I look forward to your acknowledgement.
    Yours faithfully

more people having same problem.
    Tesco Credit-card Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of
    www.tesco-credit-card.co.uk (trustpilot.com)
  • 4 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    COMPLAINTS
    DISPUTES
    TESCO CREDIT CARD
    2 South Gyle Crescent
    Edinburgh
    United Kingdom
    EH12 9FQ

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

AS IT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER AMICABLY, AND IT IS APPARENT THAT COURT ACTION MAY BE NECESSARY, I WRITE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PRACTICE DIRECTION ON PRE-ACTION CONDUCT.

Thank you for your email. Your case reference: 51149297. Received on the 30-12-20201 via online secure mail. I want to give you the chance to make things write. Before taken further action so the court can see I did try and work it out.
    Claim £278.78 to eBay Commerce UK LTD EBAY, Business seller information GZ Zhi Liang Zhi IT Co Ltd.
    I would like to take this final opportunity to explain before I take further action against you to get my money back, using small claims court plus compensation and 8% a court would reward. So please make sure you read the letter. You will also get this in writing. To your legal department.
    Looking at your reply seems you’re just using the old lazy credit card excuses not to do a charge back, and making things difficult for the customer on purpose, you entire reasoning is:
    REASON 1
    TESCO CUSTOMER SERVICES:For a faulty goods claim, we would need a report to confirm that the fault is with the actual card and your laptop matches the model mentioned on the invoice. To consider a counterfeit claim, we would need confirmation from the manufacturer that the specific card you've purchased is counterfeit”
    This is incorrect! NOT TRUE! False information. I DON’T NEED any confirmation from any manufacturer for back up of my claim that’s just Optional information, but not needed this is states this in the charge back guide, master card 2021. Pages 391. 608, 759, 62,63,64 “GOODS OR SERVICES WERE EITHER NOT AS DESCRIBED OR DEFECTIVE PAGE” 62,63,64 OF THE CHARGE BACK GUIDE 2021 MASTERCARD. Manufacturer Additional Information is Optional. Not needed.
    “Even through in an email from the manufacture they stated it was impossible for people to sell these because they stopped making them in 2016 and are not supported. But you failed to even look at that. This was just optional information but not needed”
    Furthermore, I have noticed you are purposely limiting my reasons, you’re not supposed to do this, this is also in master card charge back guide. 2021. Page: 234 - Goods and services did not conform to their description. Examples include, but are not limited to. I gave you many reasons, not as described not the same in the photo I sent you a picture as evidence you can see they not the same. This counts not as described, faulty not working, not fit for purpose, Satisfactory quality, fake not as the original, the seller even stated in an email this is not originals, this was after the sale this was not advertised. they got the money. I sent you email from the merchant starting they not, real after i paid. But Tesco credit card. Ignored that too. This was not advertised as that. But you still failed to use other reasons to help get my money back this is called lazy banking. It’s like a merchant stating he has the original micky mouse, but when you get the item its clearly
    a rat. This is pre-contract information, as set out in the consumer contracts sale act consumer rights act 2015 misinformation braking terms of condition of a sale. I believe this was one of the reason sellers cancelled the order after i purchased and Tesco credit card / banking failed to look at this information and do anything to get my money back!!
    A good lawyer will see write though this how you purposely manipulating the rules and the rights of the customer to seek a claim. I will fight to get my money back no matter what! If the amount was under £30, I would let it go probably but not £278.78 no way not going to happen.

REASON 2
    TESCO CUSTOMER SERVICES: I appreciate you've requested the merchant send a courier, but the terms and conditions you agreed to outline that it's the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return.

Allow me to explain the terms of conditions are outlined via eBay on every merchant who use eBay, the terms conditions are contracted via eBay where it states eBay return policy contract it also states. THE BELOW when clicked on “eBay return policy” IN BLUE TEXT NAMED “your rights as a buyer” and “exceptions” for extra information regarding contract, if I changed my mind then its up to me to send it back, but if it is not as described damaged faulty, counterfeit not fit for purpose the merchant pays return makes his or her arrangements to collect the item. This is consistent with the UK consumer regulations 2015 which I will use against you in court if needed to get my money back. plus, compensation and 8% a court would reward.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    terms and conditions you agreed to outline that it's the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return! if they change their mind.
    NOT IF ITS DAMAGED AND FAULTY, NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE FAKE, DOES NOT WORK, NOT AS DESCRIBED THEN THE SELLER MAKES ARRANGE MANETS TO PICK UP THE ITEM FOR COLLECTION. MERCHANT PAYS RETURN.
    Consumer Rights Act 2015
    The seller pays for return postage if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, or if they offer a free returns policy.
    You pay for return postage if you're returning the item because you changed your mind, and the seller's return policy states that buyers are responsible for return postage.

I clearly gave you a list of reasons you could have worked with and the not limited to. As stated in the charge back, charge back guide is open to more information being sent during after the claim I would also like to state that I also received an email stating the seller cancelled this order.
    In regards to charge back I believe I have a case for the full amount considering they only sent one item which was not as described, faulty, not the original as stated by merchant after the sale. Not fit for purpose Tesco credit card/ bank you could not be bothered to look at. The new information sent. Which clearly breaks the terms of conditions of sale. There is so much reasons you could have used to get my money back but didn’t bother this is called lazy banking.
    Section 75. on looking I need I direct connection to the merchant when paying, so this MAY not be a path I can take considering eBay no longer use PayPal. But the terms and conditions are contracted by eBay which could be a direct connection to payment which would deem section 75 claim, but all this will be passed to a solicitor to look at.
    I believe some one more experience should be looking at my claim even if I could do a section 75 I would rather a charge back because I believe the merchant ripped me off and even cancelled the entire order.

• The cardholder returned the goods or informed the merchant the goods were available for
    pickup.
    • The cardholder contacted the merchant to resolve the dispute, and the merchant refused
    to adjust the price, repair or replace the goods or other things of value, or issue a credit.
    • The documentation must provide sufficient detail to enable all parties to understand the
    Nature of the dispute.

The consumer rights act 2015, faulty not as described goods merchant pays for return of goods or pickup
    I would like for you to make effort to get my money back Claim £278.78 to eBay Commerce UK LTD there is full grounds the reasons you used are weak.
    If your entire reasons are 1.) Manufacturer Additional Information which is Optional. Not needed. States this in charge back guide. 2.) contract, which clearly states the seller pays for return postage if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, or if they offer a free returns policy. This is also in the contract and I made it clear with a full set of reasons why this item is not fit for purpose but you have limited my reasons for your own purpose which would be easily recognized by a solicitor/ lawyer.
    you have to understand I will not just go and crawl under a rock, its £278.78. lose I will just use English laws to claim back the money in small claims court from you plus compensation in its £1000s plus 8%
    last but not least this is above financial ombudsmen pay grade I will not wait years to settle this and waste time I would rather waste time with small claims court procedure at least I am guaranteed to win under the consumer act 2015 very confident I would win that. I want my money back! The complaint was upheld on the grounds of paper work being sent was already sent. But you failed to even look at anything. It was handled in that context. But not in the context of the charge back or making effort to get my money back.

14 days if I do not get a satisfactory result, please understand I will just take court action against you without reference to you.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    I REFER YOU TO THE PRACTICE DIRECTION ON PRE-ACTION CONDUCT UNDER THE CIVIL PROCEDURE RULES, AND IN PARTICULAR TO PARAGRAPH 13-16 WHICH SETS OUT THE SANCTIONS THE COURT MAY IMPOSE IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE PRACTICE DIRECTION.
    Yours faithfully

more people having same
    problem
    Tesco Credit-card Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.tesco-credit-card.co.uk (trustpilot.com)
    Last edited by refundmymoney; 16-02-22 at 16:37. Reason: edit
    Fresh Eyes
    COMPLAINTS
    DISPUTES
    TESCO CREDIT CARD
    2 South Gyle Crescent
    Edinburgh
    United Kingdom
    EH12 9FQ

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

REASON 1
    TESCO CUSTOMER SERVICES: “For a faulty goods claim, we would need a report to confirm that the fault is with the actual card and your laptop matches the model mentioned on the invoice. To consider a counterfeit claim, we would need confirmation from the manufacturer that the specific card you've purchased is counterfeit”

REASON 2

Consumer Rights Act 2015

pickup.
    Nature of the dispute.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    Yours faithfully

more people having same problem
    Tesco Credit-card Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.tesco-credit-card.co.uk (trustpilot.com)
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @refundmymoney, I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had. Please send over a DM to @Tesco-Bank, and we'll be able to take a closer look at your complaint.
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi @refundmymoney, I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had. Please send over a DM to @Tesco-Bank, and we'll be able to take a closer look at your complaint.

Thursday, 30 December 2021
    COMPLAINTS
    DISPUTES
    TESCO CREDIT CARD
    2 South Gyle Crescent
    Edinburgh
    United Kingdom
    EH12 9FQ

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

REASON 1

REASON 2
    Consumer Rights Act 2015

pickup.
    Nature of the dispute.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    Yours faithfully
    Mr E NELSON
    Last edited by Tesco-Bank; 20-02-22 at 17:07. Reason: dpa/removed customer's address