[img]/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/103iB67F1D5D78783AE4/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]

Like me, I’m sure many people are thinking about ISAs now. I’m glad to be able to report that our Instant Access Cash ISA customers will benefit from the new flexible ISA rules that apply from this new tax year.

The change means that customers can withdraw and replace money as often as they like from their ISA without it counting towards their annual ISA subscription limit for that year. This is correct as long as it is replaced in the same tax year it was withdrawn, ie by 5pm on the next 5th April after the withdrawal was made:

[img]/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/104iA82ED2018CDB48F1/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]

So you still have the ability to withdraw money should something come up you need it for, but also the added flexibility to replace it and not lose out.

Check our website for more information on the Instant Access Cash ISA.

The following FAQs also provide some additional detail, but as ever, please leave a comment here:

The current rules for ISAs are subject to change by HM Revenue & Customs and the value of tax benefits depends on individual circumstances.