Credit Card Custom Date Search

Where has the custom dates option from the credit cards search gone? One of the reasons I joined Tesco CC was the combination of Apple Pay and the ability to get transactions downloaded whenever I wanted. Now there are only fixed options which makes it impossible to incrementatlly download transactions when you want, unless of course your life is so robtic you can be do the download exactly every week and use the 'last week" filer. Who thinks filters like "last weeks transactions" are actually useful for downloads? any amount of thought on the subject will reveal that if your downloading transactions you will always want to start from the last time you downloaded any. Which could be any date. It will very seldom if EVER be a fixed exact date period like a week or month. Please bring back the option to download from user specifc date range, not some useles fixed filters. Leave the filters there if some people like, it was like this before. But there must be a custom date option!
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi 

I’m really sorry for the delay in responding. Our Credit Card website has only ever offered the options 'Last Two Weeks', 'Last Month' etc. If you hold a banking product with us such as a Current or Savings account then you will have the option to search on a specific date range. I do understand your frustration with this, if you send me a private message with your full name, date of birth and postcode I will feed this back on your behalf?

When sending your date of birth and postcode please ensure you leave a space between each character as shown below:

0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
    A B 1 2 C D