How long do you have to claim a refund for a service not provided

Fresh Eyes
    I bought a flying experience day for a 40th birthday present in MARCH 2019. It's now been almost 3 years and, after at least 20 attempts to book the flight, they always cancel it the night before - by text - either due to "the weather", a "technical issue" or simply "circumstances beyond our control", whatever that means. It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone to book an alternative date. It just goes to voicemail and they don't return your call. The only way to contact them is by email which they take ages to reply to, meaning often the availability you did have is no longer suitable (particularly due to shift work). I have requested a refund on several occasions but they just say you can keep booking an alternative date! I have read their reviews on Trip Advisor and it appears many people have had/are having the same problem.
    Is it too late to take this up as a claim using my Tesco credit card?
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi @Magpie, I'm afraid that this transaction is too long ago in the past to raise a dispute claim. I appreciate that this must be a frustrating experience, but as the company are still offering alternative dates we would need to ask you to keep trying to sort this with them.