Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Android Pay / Samsung Pay
    04-08-16 , 14:42

I too have an android phone I use my card for everything very disappointed that I first do not have the ability to use android pay, the second is not contactless. Although is nice to get the points those these are diminishing fast not getting so many. Looks like I to will go sides way. Anyone know if Aldi or Lidl do a card .
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4

15-08-16 , 08:36

For those looking to change credit card to one which supports Android Pay, there a list here: https://support.google.com/androidpa...14169?hl=en-GB
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 27

25-08-16 , 11:19

Can we bump this please ? I don't want a contactless card I want to not have to carry my card sometimes !!! Another one jumping ship if it doesn't happen soon.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 33

07-09-16 , 13:18

There's talk of new UK banks being added. Any chance TESCO might be one of them? https://android.googleblog.com/2016/...mes-chase.html
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

13-09-16 , 10:18

The only possible reason for not supporting the most popular OS in the UK is that Tesco foolishly agreed to an exclusivity deal with Apple. Well Tesco, I hope it was worth it, I've just opened a Halifax Credit Card soley for their Android Pay support. Oh, if you don't have an exclusivity deal with Apple, can you confirm why you support a minority OS (iOS) over Android? Thanks muchly Former Tesco Credit Card Customer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4

13-09-16 , 11:36

Tesco will do what they think is best for them, You've made your decision to move, thanks for sharing, Im sure Halifax will be pleased to have you So we all move on, Android pay will come if and when Tesco want it to, Till then lets get on with life as we know it !!! wrote:
    The only possible reason for not supporting the most popular OS in the UK is that Tesco foolishly agreed to an exclusivity deal with Apple. Well Tesco, I hope it was worth it, I've just opened a Halifax Credit Card soley for their Android Pay support. Oh, if you don't have an exclusivity deal with Apple, can you confirm why you support a minority OS (iOS) over Android? Thanks muchly Former Tesco Credit Card CustomerTesco will do what they think is best for them, You've made your decision to move, thanks for sharing, Im sure Halifax will be pleased to have you So we all move on, Android pay will come if and when Tesco want it to, Till then lets get on with life as we know it !!!
    Thumbs Up

13-09-16 , 12:15

Mmmm...thanks for your reply but surely Tesco should balance what's best for them and their customers. Choosing not to support Android Pay, whilst at the same time supporting a less popular brand (Apple Pay) doesn't make any commercial sense, unless of course Tesco have some sort of incentive... The comments on here and on social media should at least encourage Tesco to provide a more honest response...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

16-09-16 , 05:54

HSBC support it , I gather HSBC is who tesco use to manage the card so it must be do able
    You support apple pay and android is used more than ios
    Come.on tesco
    Thumbs Up

20-09-16 , 15:34

Grahamc181 wrote:
    HSBC support it , I gather HSBC is who tesco use to manage the card so it must be do able
    You support apple pay and android is used more than ios
    Come.on tesco
    I thought Tesco use the Royal Bank of Scotland banking infrastructure? RBS (including their various brands e.g. Natwest) now support Android Pay,so Tesco is playing a funny old game, a game that is losing them plenty of customers....!
    Thumbs Up

27-09-16 , 10:46

Cab we bump this please? Also, as this topic is very much not solved can you remove the 'solved' element from the thread title? Oh and if you could let us know where Android or indeed Samsung Pay fit into your digital roadmap that would be great, thanks.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap