Android Pay / Samsung Pay

I just don't really understand why Andriod Pay isn't provided. Everyone else is doing it? Are we not in the 21st Century? Everyone use's their phone to pay don't they? All dual respect to Tesco but having limited features will not do them any favours and like half the people on this thread will probably move my money out of my account for the convience of using my Huawei. On another note, I can't download the Tesco Bank app, as it says that the version is not supported on my device? Anyone else having this issue?
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , our app is supported on the majority of android phones. However, the app may not be supported on all android tablets. Is this a tablet that you're trying to download the app on?
    No, it's not a tablet. It's the Huawei P20 Pro. Unable to find the app on my playstore and when I click on the app store icon on the Tesco Bank website. It says that the app is not compatible with this device?
    Former Community Manager
    Can you send a private message with a screenshot when you try and download this, so I can pass it on to our app team?
    Don't know why your app is even discussed on this thread. It's only available to use in a single store - yours.

It's not an equivalent for Android or Samsung pay. It's like an enhanced clubcard app.
    and that "Any user" can be someone from Tesco bank themselves, hahahaha!I also recently changed from iPhone to android and just realised that I can no loger be able to do Mobile Contactless payments. This is a big deal to me, because I make on averag, about 30 paymnts per day, ranging from daily commute, lunch, snacks, grocery topup, household, daily shopping for my business etc.Because of this limitation, I am going to close my credit card and change my main bank/credit card rpovider to eith Barclaycard or Lloyds. Th only problem is this is gonna take me a month or 2, for me to Balance Transfer my $15k balance since Barclaycard may not offer me suuch a higher limit initially, and i routinly clear my balances every 3 months when my business returns are registered.I am really disappointed to the point that I am now also avoiding shopping in tesco, and use Sainsbury instead. how can a Bank be so insensitive, unresponsvive and ignore user requirements like that. if they had given a roadmap that would be acceptable, than plain rejection, no reasons, no nothing. Pathetic!
    I'm done waiting. After following this thread for I don't know how long. I have transferred my Tesco cc balance to a 0% card. Can easily pay that off over the coming year. Signed up to Starling. No more paying for things with money I don't yet have. Less of a worry. Starling works with Google Pay, and keeps me instantly notified of all transactions and always shows me an accurate figure for my current balance. None of which I had with my Tesco card. Instead of Tesco "rewarding" me to spend money I don't have, I'm going to reward myself by saving. I'm moving with the times. For me, this issue is now SOLVED :)
    Tesco Bank needs to support Android Pay.
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm afraid that we currently have no plans to support Android Pay. However if this changes we will let you know on this forum.
    wrote:
    Hi , I'm afraid that we currently have no plans to support Android Pay. However if this changes we will let you know on this forum. This is a 21 page forum post about Android pay and you have no plans to support it. Time to get real and offer a service your customers want you to have. "Every little helps" change it too "We are not listening and don't really care"