Cancel credit card

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Please could someone please advise me on how to cancel my credit card? I have tried calling customer services numerous times but I cannot get through. Please could someone help, thank you.
  • 3 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi @deli030

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to close your Tesco Credit Card and you've experienced difficulties.

As well as calling the Credit Card department on 0345 300 4278 you can do this by writing to: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT, just provide a cover letter stating you wish to close the card and include your personal details.

Alternatively, if the account has seen no activity within the last 2 months, it can be closed for you here, just send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to do this for you.
    Click on this link: https://community.tescobank.com/...newpm&u=447614
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Hope this helps!!
    Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Community superstar
    Hi Adele @deli030

I'm really sorry to hear about your Father,
    I would recommend that you edit your post and remove your personal details as this site is open for anyone to see.

If you've had NO activity in the last 2 months then the team here can close it for you.
    To do that you need to click on this link, (a new page opens up amd it is private and confidential): https://community.tescobank.com/...newpm&u=447614
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

If you've had activity on your credit card accounbt within the last 2 months you can close your account by writing to: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT, just provide a cover letter stating you wish to close the card and include your personal details.
    Or you can call the Credit Card department on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they will be able to arrange this for you. To reach a member of the team, press option 2 and enter your credit card number. If you don't have that to hand, just press 0 and you will then be passed through

Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Former Community Manager
    Thanks for helping here @25H :)