Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 13

Reporting a Faulty Cash Machine
    23-03-16 , 13:16

Hi, I've noticed the Cash Machine at my local Tesco Express keeps going blank! Sometimes its on and sometimes it looks like its off. I have stopped using it as a result. Who can we report faulty Cash Machines to? The faulty machine is at the Tesco Express in High St Stratford, London.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 26

Re: Reporting a Faulty Cash Machine
    24-03-16 , 10:30

Hi , I'm sorry to hear the ATM at your local Tesco isn't working all the time. Thank you for making us aware, I have passed this information on to our ATM team who have requested an engineer to be sent to the site. This should be fixed today, if you find it happening again please let us know
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

24-09-16 , 10:55

The ATM has not worked three times this month which is at Downham Market Norfolk wrote:
    Hi, I've noticed the Cash Machine at my local Tesco Express keeps going blank! Sometimes its on and sometimes it looks like its off. I have stopped using it as a result. Who can we report faulty Cash Machines to? The faulty machine is at the Tesco Express in High St Stratford, London. wrote:
    Hi, I've noticed the Cash Machine at my local Tesco Express keeps going blank! Sometimes its on and sometimes it looks like its off. I have stopped using it as a result. Who can we report faulty Cash Machines to? The faulty machine is at the Tesco Express in High St Stratford, London. wrote:
    Hi, I've noticed the Cash Machine at my local Tesco Express keeps going blank! Sometimes its on and sometimes it looks like its off. I have stopped using it as a result. Who can we report faulty Cash Machines to? The faulty machine is at the Tesco Express in High St Stratford, London.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

26-09-16 , 09:36

Thanks for getting in touch @peterisa, I've passed on the information about the ATM to my colleagues in the ATM Team.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

20-12-16 , 19:57

tescos cash machine in beccles furthest from shop prints out blank recipts.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 12

23-12-16 , 13:20

Hi , I'm sorry to hear these receipts are being printed out blank. If this is still going on please send a private message to with the address and postcode of the store this is happening at.
    Thumbs Up

06-09-17 , 14:27

Hi i live in croydon on high street
    I've noticed the cash machine is not working at the local Tesco on the high street Leon house , i reported it to the tesco shop a few times but they havent done anything about it , its been more than a month that it is not working . Can u please send an engineer to fix it ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

07-09-17 , 09:19

Hi , thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will pass this over to the appropriate team and they will get an engineer out as soon as possible.
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

13-03-18 , 01:17

I'd like to report a faulty cash machine outside the Barnt Green Tesco Express. The bottom right button by the screen doesn't work, so it's impossible to select 'other amount' when withdrawing cash. It also means that Natwest's 'get cash' facility can't be used.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 186

13-03-18 , 08:37

Thanks for making us aware of this , I've passed it on to the relevant team.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap