Just received a LOVELY email from Tesco.

Fresh Eyes
    However, unfortunately it falls short of being of use to many TescoBank.com users.
    It goes something like.....A festive treat for ALL cardholders! Every time you use your card at Tesco we will reward you with EXTRA CLUBCARD POINTS!? SPEND JUST £5 AND YOU GET POINTS! Spend multiples of £5 and get more points! (There is a limit! Sorry)
    In itself all well and good!? (Oh doddit it's flippin GREAT in the current position we are in!) But hang on...ALL MEMBERS WITH A CARD?? Well not THIS particular member?! I am unable to use my local Tesco to shop. Well in fact I am UNABLE to use any store. I am a disabled person and a War Pensioner and because of my sustained injuries am unable to walk. And so of course as I need to present MY card. I am NOT IN LINE FOR ANY EXTRA FESTIVE CHEER this year or any year for the foreseeable future. But, but I DO appreciate the generous offer!!

(Any Comments Tesco?)

Chris Goddard.
  • 3 Replies

Former Community Manager
    Hey @Rapid_7, looked into the terms of this email and noted the following. "Customers simply have to spend using their Tesco bank credit card in store or online at Tesco from 29th November 2021 to 9th January 2022 to qualify for the promotional Clubcard points". This means customers with a Tesco Bank Credit Card can use this in store or for an online Tesco grocery shop and still get the additional points during this period.

Hope this clarifies things.
    Fresh Eyes
    @RossM
    Thank you for your reply my friend. But this has now escalated as I more blocked from using the card? Obviously I think because I haven't used it to perform a transaction in a bank machine? And I'm obviously not going to improve on that for a WHILE? Not while the NHS is stuck with COVID!
    Chris.
    Former Community Manager
    @Rapid_7 Have you used the card at all recently? Online purchases for example? When was the last time the card was used for any type of purchase?