Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Use of Clubcard Pay+ without downloading an app?
    23-11-21 , 11:42

I would like to apply for the Clubcard Pay+ credit card but FAQ's say I need both the Tesco Groceries App and The Tesco Mobile Banking App in order to use Clubcard Pay+. What if I don't have a smart phone? I'm not sure but I don't think I can download the apps onto my PC. Can I open the account without having the apps and manage it through Tesco online banking? I would be interested to hear from anyone currently doing this.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 30

24-11-21 , 14:06

Hi @MargaretTempest, thanks for getting in touch. The Tesco Groceries App is required to apply for Clubcard Pay+, as you'll need to be registered and signed in to your Clubcard account to begin an application.

You would also require the Tesco Bank Mobile Banking App to manage your Clubcard Pay+ account day to day, as servicing your account can only be done via the Mobile Banking App or over the phone.

I'm afraid it wouldn't be possible to download the app on a PC, as the app is only available on Apple and Android devices. You can download it for free from the App Store or Google Play. I hope this clarifies things!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap