customer service

i am one of the customers who has problems with the verification page for my debit card. apparently im told this has happened to a number of customers. therefore after every 3 online transactions i need to ring customer service and have my card reset. the problem is i have been calling all morning and im on hold for at least 16 minutes each call and still not getting through. very frustrated as i need to pay for something for one of my children and its an online payment through parentpay only as most schools are cash-free now. is there an email address i can send them an email to ring me or something as i just cannot get through.thanks
  • 4 Replies

Employee

Hi @cherryrowlands, sorry to hear you've had issues with the verification page and couldn't get through to speak with someone. Has this been resolved for you or do you still need some help?

Hi, I am having similar issues not being able to get through on the phone wrote:
    i am one of the customers who has problems with the verification page for my debit card. apparently im told this has happened to a number of customers. therefore after every 3 online transactions i need to ring customer service and have my card reset. the problem is i have been calling all morning and im on hold for at least 16 minutes each call and still not getting through. very frustrated as i need to pay for something for one of my children and its an online payment through parentpay only as most schools are cash-free now. is there an email address i can send them an email to ring me or something as i just cannot get through.thanks
    . Did you get an email for customer service? If so, please would you let me know it. many thanks,
    Employee
    Hi @er1

I am really sorry you're having trouble when calling into our contact centre. Can you please confirm the type of account you have and the contact number you've been calling? Just so that we can be sure you're getting through to the correct team.

We don't have an email contact for any of our customer service teams; however, we can be contacted on Twitter using our @tescobankhelp handle or our Tesco Bank Facebook page. We can't give any account specific information on these channels, however, we will always try our best to service your queries on the channel you choose. I hope this helps!
    Employee
    Hi,

Could i ask, have you contacted Custmoer Service by telephone about this?

Main issues for not being able to register for the Visa secure are: Date of Birth may be incorrect, Mothers maiden name may be misspelt on your account. Customers not entering the their name as it appears on the Debit Card when trying to register with Visa secure.