Hi, I've been trying to log in to the Tesco clubcard website with my new Tesco current account debit card. When I try and register, I enter all my details correctly and then click submit. An error is then displayed to me explaining that there was an error and Tesco were lookin into it. It has been doing this for over a week now. When I try to sign in with both banking details and the ones I entered in the clubcard signup form, it doesn't recognise it. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to contact customer services? Thanks,James
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Verified Answer
    Thanks for the reply. I've called the clubcard customer services, who said that this is a common problem for current accounts. They told me that I needed to fill in the register form as if I didn't have a clubcard, and then set up the card after I'd logged in.Thanks you for the great service!
    Employee
    Hi , I’m sorry you’re having difficulty logging in online. If it’s the Tesco Clubcard website you’re not able to log into I would give them a call to resolve the issue for you. The number to contact Clubcard on is 0330 123 1688 from a mobile or 0800 591 688 from a landline. You can reach them Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm or on Saturdays from 9am to 6pm. I hope this information helps, if you've still been unable to log in.