Balance transfer problems

Fresh Eyes
    Hi

I have just tried to do a balance transfer from my Sainsburys credit card to my new Tesco credit card, on the app. The app is saying I cant make a balance transfer on this card?

• 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi @simpsoe2

I'm really sorry to hear this.
    Can I just check that as your card is new have you activated it/started to use it?

If you have online banking you could try completing your balance transfer that way.

• Log in to Online Banking and click on the arrow to expand your credit card account
    • Select 'Balance transfer' from the right handside
    • Read the important information and then select 'Next'
    • Enter the amount you wish to transfer, check it's correct then select 'Next'
    • Enter the credit card number of the balance you wish to transfer and then follow the on screen instructions

If you still need assistance you can call the Tesco Credit Card Team on 0345 300 4278 or 0800 406050 who will be only too happy to help.

Alternatively you could send Tesco Bank a private message from here and ask them to look into this for you.
    Just click on this link: https://community.tescobank.com/...newpm&u=447614
    Complete it with your message and include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Hope this helps you get it sorted!!

Have a lovely weekend

Warm wishes, Caz @25H