So i got my current account ...Do i get automatically a clubcard with it ? or do i have to get a new tesco clubcard ( I dont have a tesco clubcard at all) . If my current account acts as a clubcard too how can I check how many points do I have or how do I use it as a clubcard ?
  • So i got my current account ...Do i get automatically a clubcard with it ? or do i have to get a new tesco clubcard ( I dont have a tesco clubcard at all) . If my current account acts as a clubcard too how can I check how many points do I have or how do I use it as a clubcard ?
  • Re: points

I think (as my account is fairly new) your Tesco Bank Debit card acts as another Clubcard, each quarter three points against your Debit Card get transferred to your existing Clubcard account. When you use your Debit Card at Tesco the points statement relates to the 'new' card. You should check on the online banking that your 'existing' Clubcard is registered correctly against your Bank Account. If this is different let's hope someone speaks up hehe
  • I think (as my account is fairly new) your Tesco Bank Debit card acts as another Clubcard, each quarter three points against your Debit Card get transferred to your existing Clubcard account. When you use your Debit Card at Tesco the points statement relates to the 'new' card. You should check on the online banking that your 'existing' Clubcard is registered correctly against your Bank Account. If this is different let's hope someone speaks up hehe
  • Re: points

I don't have a Tesco Bank Current Account but the Visa Debit card 'acts' as your Clubcard. If you head over to tesco.com/clubcard and sign in/register for account servicing you should be asked for three different digits from the long Clubcard number. Is there a number on the back of the Debit card?
  • I don't have a Tesco Bank Current Account but the Visa Debit card 'acts' as your Clubcard. If you head over to tesco.com/clubcard and sign in/register for account servicing you should be asked for three different digits from the long Clubcard number. Is there a number on the back of the Debit card?
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap