Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

I want to speak to someone
    18-10-21 , 12:46

I would like to speak to someone regarding a letter I have received saying I haven't paid my direct debit, the customer services telephone number doesn't give this as an option to go through to. How can I make contact with you?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,063
    Given: 601

18-10-21 , 13:59

Hi @ClareMal

I'm really sorry to hear this.
    You don't state what product this is in relation to.
    Is there a telephone number on the letter you've received that you can call?

Alternatively you could send a Private Message from here and ask if the Tesco Bank team are able to assist you with it.
    To do this click on this link: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...newpm&u=447614
    Complete it with your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your account details.
    Click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Hope you get it sorted soon!!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

18-10-21 , 14:01

Quote Originally Posted by 25H View Post
    Hi @ClareMal

I'm really sorry to hear this.
    You don't state what product this is in relation to.
    Is there a telephone number on the letter you've received that you can call?

Alternatively you could send a Private Message from here and ask if the Tesco Bank team are able to assist you with it.
    To do this click on this link: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...newpm&u=447614
    Complete it with your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your account details.
    Click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Hope you get it sorted soon!!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    ​​​​​​​
    Thank you, I eventually got through by pressing one of the options (not to do with Direct Debits) and the lady was able to help me. Thank you :-)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,063
    Given: 601

18-10-21 , 16:46

Hi @ClareMal

I'm really pleased you managed to speak to someone and that they were really helpful to get it sorted.

Take care, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap