Thumbs Up
    Received: 457
    Given: 1,056

Card Design
    18-10-21 , 09:45

Hey all, with so many different card designs from providers available, I wondered what you thought about the Clubcard Pay+ card? Does the blue instantly stand out as a Tesco Bank card or maybe you have some suggestions around what makes a great card design.

​​​​​​​ I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts in the comments below.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3

28-10-21 , 16:43

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    Hey all, with so many different card designs from providers available, I wondered what you thought about the Clubcard Pay+ card? Does the blue instantly stand out as a Tesco Bank card or maybe you have some suggestions around what makes a great card design.

​​​​​​​ I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts in the comments below.

I like it, it's a much better design than my (supposedly) Premium Tesco Bank Credit Card. Nice and bold. Numbers still very clear on the back. Smart trim.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 23

29-10-21 , 09:17

I love it. A nice, fashionable, bold colour and I like the red edging to it. It looks good as it's in 'portrait' and the front is nice and clear with all the numbers on the back. I like the fact it also matches the Tesco Bank credit card.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 0

29-10-21 , 10:46

This is great to hear @chr ! - Keigan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

29-10-21 , 22:31

Honestly don't care.

I use a product based on functionality/ rewards not aesthetics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17

31-10-21 , 13:41

It's OK, not massively different to some of the new style cards out there currently. I do like the cut out on the HSBC and Virgin Money cards which could be incorporated in future versions. As chr has mentioned, the red edging works.

​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

01-11-21 , 13:52

Better than the blue is the orange inside of the card, making it easy to find in a stack of cards.

The clubcard QR code is missing -- without that I can't use the card to unlock the self scanners.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap