• current account

hi i aplied for a joint current account on sunday was just wondering how long it takes to activate, ive not recieved no emails confirming the application, just one to say what my username is.
    Click below to see solutions
  • hi i aplied for a joint current account on sunday was just wondering how long it takes to activate, ive not recieved no emails confirming the application, just one to say what my username is.
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: current account

Hi , when an application is accepted we send a welcome pack which you'll receive within 5 to 8 working days. You'll need to complete and return this to us before the account is open. If you've set up text alerts you'll receive a text confirming when we've received your welcome pack and also when the account is opened.
  • Hi , when an application is accepted we send a welcome pack which you'll receive within 5 to 8 working days. You'll need to complete and return this to us before the account is open. If you've set up text alerts you'll receive a text confirming when we've received your welcome pack and also when the account is opened.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap