• Drive+reward trip

I've been using the drive+reward app and all of my trips are green bit for some reason I have been given an amber trip. How can I find out why I was giving an amber. My.feedback is all green so I can use that to help me and there is nothing marked on the map.
  • I've been using the drive+reward app and all of my trips are green bit for some reason I have been given an amber trip. How can I find out why I was giving an amber. My.feedback is all green so I can use that to help me and there is nothing marked on the map.
  • Re: Drive+reward trip

Hi Inch-high,

Welcome to Your Community!

Thanks for downloading our Drive & Reward App.

Although your overall score and feedback is green (Great), it could be one particular journey was scored amber (maybe for turning a corner too fast, or braking early).

Our App Team are always looking at ways to better our maps and feedback sections, so thanks for the feedback.

Thanks
    Heather
  • Hi Inch-high,

Welcome to Your Community!

Thanks for downloading our Drive & Reward App.

Although your overall score and feedback is green (Great), it could be one particular journey was scored amber (maybe for turning a corner too fast, or braking early).

Our App Team are always looking at ways to better our maps and feedback sections, so thanks for the feedback.

Thanks
    Heather

Thanks for your reply. It is one trip that has been scored as amber. The question was. Is there a way I can find out why it was scored amber, ie a point on the map that says speeding, cornering, breaking ect
  • Thanks for your reply. It is one trip that has been scored as amber. The question was. Is there a way I can find out why it was scored amber, ie a point on the map that says speeding, cornering, breaking ect

Hi Inch-high,

Our App doesn't show a breakdown of each individual journey at the moment. But, our App Team are always looking at ways to improve, so I've passed your feedback on.

Thanks
    Heather
  • Hi Inch-high,

Our App doesn't show a breakdown of each individual journey at the moment. But, our App Team are always looking at ways to improve, so I've passed your feedback on.

Thanks
    Heather
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap