• Auto credit limit increase

hi, im wondering how the auto increase happenens? i opted in for it in dec , i know i need to wait 12 months before i am eligble . im 2 weeks away from the year . next statement is my 13th on march 10th . Do tesco send a letter or email before the 12 months are up? Also do they do another credit check for the increase? thanks Susan
    Click below to see solutions
  • hi, im wondering how the auto increase happenens? i opted in for it in dec , i know i need to wait 12 months before i am eligble . im 2 weeks away from the year . next statement is my 13th on march 10th . Do tesco send a letter or email before the 12 months are up? Also do they do another credit check for the increase? thanks Susan
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Auto credit limit increase

Hi ,

Automatic increases don't necessarily happen as soon as your account reaches 12 months open, however, you can request an increase after 10 months manually either online or by calling and speaking to a customer service colleague. We do automatic increase campaigns periodically, which we would send you a letter to inform you about. When we do credit limit increases we do not do a credit check, we consider your historical usage of the card and perform a soft search. I hope this is useful, let me know if there's anything else you need.
  • Hi ,

Automatic increases don't necessarily happen as soon as your account reaches 12 months open, however, you can request an increase after 10 months manually either online or by calling and speaking to a customer service colleague. We do automatic increase campaigns periodically, which we would send you a letter to inform you about. When we do credit limit increases we do not do a credit check, we consider your historical usage of the card and perform a soft search. I hope this is useful, let me know if there's anything else you need.
  • Re: Auto credit limit increase

thank you :)
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap