Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

How can I find out when I started making payments to a regular retailer
    10-10-21 , 11:35

Hi

I've just noiced that I'm making regular payments to an online retailer for £10 / month. How can I finfd out when these payments started?

I destroy my statements after 2 years - and I think they go back longer then the statements I can see on line

Thanks

Richard
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 70

Best Answer
    11-10-21 , 08:28

Hi @richardinalex, thanks for getting in touch. You should be able to see up to 5 years of statements via online banking, but if the transactions go back further than this, we can check them for you over the phone. Is it a credit card you have with us? If so, you can contact our Credit Cards team on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they will check your transactions for you. I hope this helps!🙂
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,076
    Given: 606

10-10-21 , 14:29

Hi @richardinalex

The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to assist you with this.

Click on this link: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...newpm&u=447614
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with any information you have about the online retailer such as name, amount etc.

Hope you get it sorted.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

10-10-21 , 16:29

Thanks Caz - appreciated

​​​​​​​Richard
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap