• Clubcard

I am applying for a current account, which will just be in my name. At the moment, my husband and I use clubcards on the same clubcard account. Will we still be able to do this, even though the bank account is just in my name? Can I link the debit card to my existing clubcard account? Thankyou
    Click below to see solutions
  • I am applying for a current account, which will just be in my name. At the moment, my husband and I use clubcards on the same clubcard account. Will we still be able to do this, even though the bank account is just in my name? Can I link the debit card to my existing clubcard account? Thankyou
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Clubcard

Hello there, Your husband would be OK to continue using the secondary Clubcard to earn points. You can link the Visa Debit card to your current number; once your account is opened dial: 0330 123 1688 to speak to one of the team to merge accounts (unless the option presents itself during the application process).
  • Hello there, Your husband would be OK to continue using the secondary Clubcard to earn points. You can link the Visa Debit card to your current number; once your account is opened dial: 0330 123 1688 to speak to one of the team to merge accounts (unless the option presents itself during the application process).
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap