i have read how to change my vehicle and when i view my policy there is no menu for me to make changes can you help please
This should only take a few minutes via Your Insurance Account. If completed online your premium may change but you won't have to pay the £25 administration fee.
- Once you log in, select the policy you want to make the change on and then click 'View policy'.
- Click 'make changes' from the menu, you will be taken to a new page to select which change you want to proceed with.
- Click 'Change your car' from the menu page under 'Your car'' heading.
- Select the date you want your change to take effect from, read the statements carefully and if accepted, click 'Confirm'.
- Please enter your new registration and click 'Find my car'.
- If the vehicle details are correct please click 'next'. If the details are not correct, please select 'This is not my car' and manually enter the correct details Once complete, select 'next'.
- You will then be presented the summary of your changes you want to make, click 'save and get quote'.
Please note this will not process the change at this stage, you will be given the option to discard the change on the next screen should you not want to go ahead.
- You will then be presented the cost to make the change and the option of adding any optional extras to your policy whilst making the change.
- If you're happy and want to go ahead, click 'Go to checkout'. If you do not want to go ahead, click 'Back to your account'.
Should you need to speak to someone you can call the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 who will be only too happy to assist you.
Hope this helps!!!
Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
© 2022 Tescobank.com All rights reserved