Clubcard Points using Apple Pay

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi all. Can’t quite find the answer to this. Can you still collect your Clubcard points using iPhone Apple Pay when NOT in a Tesco store. My credit card/Clubcard is my default payment card but when using Apple Pay it appears that no points are collected.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Mod Update - Below is the updated answer to the query
    If you’re using Apple Pay in a Tesco Store, tap your physical Tesco Credit or Clubcard Pay+ card before you pay to benefit from Clubcard Prices and collect your Clubcard Points. Clubcard Points are calculated on each purchase transaction. Minimum spend and exclusions apply.
    If you are using Apple Pay outside of Tesco Stores then you will collect your eligible points and these will show on your next Clubcard statement

Old answer:
    Hi @Alastair1962, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to pick up Clubcard points when using Apple Pay. If using your card inside Tesco Stores, you'd need to scan your Clubcard separately prior to paying. If shopping outside of Tesco Stores, you'd have the option to pay using contactless and you'd be able to collect the points that way. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!