• Paperless Statements

I like my paper statement and I am getting hacked off that everytime I sign into my card account the default from Tesco is a message trying to get me to switch to paperless. Is there a way to stop this? Or is this a further example of (e) very little help (s)
    Click below to see solutions
  • I like my paper statement and I am getting hacked off that everytime I sign into my card account the default from Tesco is a message trying to get me to switch to paperless. Is there a way to stop this? Or is this a further example of (e) very little help (s)
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Paperless Statements

Hi ,

I'm sorry you've been experiencing issues with the paperless option when you're logging in. I've checked, and this should only come up once, and if you select "No" it shouldn't come up again. It does give you the option to skip it though, which means the paperless screen would come up again. Have you selected "No" or skipped past it?
  • Hi ,

I'm sorry you've been experiencing issues with the paperless option when you're logging in. I've checked, and this should only come up once, and if you select "No" it shouldn't come up again. It does give you the option to skip it though, which means the paperless screen would come up again. Have you selected "No" or skipped past it?
  • Re: Paperless Statements

Hi Steven I am not convinced as I have filled in the "no" box several times and still the message comes back but I will try again next time I log on
  • Hi Steven I am not convinced as I have filled in the "no" box several times and still the message comes back but I will try again next time I log on
  • Re: Paperless Statements

If it comes back up again, please get back in touch and we'll look into it for you. Hopefully it won't happen again though!
  • If it comes back up again, please get back in touch and we'll look into it for you. Hopefully it won't happen again though!
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap