• Credit cards

My wife has two Tesco current accounts and I have a Tesco savings account, I am thinking of applying for a Tesco credit card for us both. My question is, if I open a credit card account in my name and my wife as a second card holder, will I be able to view the credit card statements by logging into her account and my account? If only by logging into my account, what if we apply for a joint account, will this show both my wife's current accounts, our new joint account and our credit card statements? You can see I am trying to be able to view all on one account, other than my savings account.
    Click below to see solutions
  • My wife has two Tesco current accounts and I have a Tesco savings account, I am thinking of applying for a Tesco credit card for us both. My question is, if I open a credit card account in my name and my wife as a second card holder, will I be able to view the credit card statements by logging into her account and my account? If only by logging into my account, what if we apply for a joint account, will this show both my wife's current accounts, our new joint account and our credit card statements? You can see I am trying to be able to view all on one account, other than my savings account.
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Credit cards

Hi 

You wouldn't be able to view your account via your wife's Online Banking. The way it would work would be as follows, your wife would be able to view both of her current accounts as normal, and then you would have your own login which would show your savings account and credit card.

If you open a credit card with your wife as a secondary card holder then it would only show on your Online Banking - as your wife wouldn't have any authority over that account other than to spend. With regards to joint accounts, it's not something we offer on our credit cards. I hope this helps!
  • Hi 

You wouldn't be able to view your account via your wife's Online Banking. The way it would work would be as follows, your wife would be able to view both of her current accounts as normal, and then you would have your own login which would show your savings account and credit card.

If you open a credit card with your wife as a secondary card holder then it would only show on your Online Banking - as your wife wouldn't have any authority over that account other than to spend. With regards to joint accounts, it's not something we offer on our credit cards. I hope this helps!
  • Re: Credit cards

Thanks for the reply Ashleigh, it is just as much as I thought. Decided not to go ahead with Tesco credit cards after looking in more detail at the point rewards which are a bit misleading that you get 5 points for instore purchases when we already get 4 points with clubcard anyway...!
  • Thanks for the reply Ashleigh, it is just as much as I thought. Decided not to go ahead with Tesco credit cards after looking in more detail at the point rewards which are a bit misleading that you get 5 points for instore purchases when we already get 4 points with clubcard anyway...!
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap