How to add secondary cardholder phone no.?

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    My wife and I have a joint Tesco Credit Card account. I received a text telling me I have to add a phone no. for her, but I can't find any way to do it through the browser. Does anyone here know how I can do this?
  • 3 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hi @BOBat23TG, thanks for getting in touch. You can update the details for your additional cardholder via Online Banking. Please log in and click on the arrow with a circle around it (where your credit card balance is) > on the top right of the next screen you will see "Additional Cardholders" > please select this option and follow the on-screen instruction to update the phone number from there. Hope this helps.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Fresh Eyes
    Hi @BOBat23TG, thanks for getting in touch. You can update the details for your additional cardholder via Online Banking. Please log in and click on the arrow with a circle around it (where your credit card balance is) > on the top right of the next screen you will see "Additional Cardholders" > please select this option and follow the on-screen instruction to update the phone number from there. Hope this helps.

KellyT,

It does! Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction. The instructions I received via SMS were less than helpful, and it needed the extra information you've provided for me to be able to do what Tesco's want.

I suggest that if you have any clout with Tesco at all, then suggest to them that they either send out more detailed instructions in their text messages, or they make it more obvious how to get to the requisite page and options from the Home page.

Many thanks,

BOBat23TG
    Your Community Expert
    Hey @BOBat23TG, I'm glad you managed to get this added after Kelly advised you above! I agree with you that the SMS instructions could be clearer and more detailed, so I have raised this as some feedback for you. We constantly review all customer feedback in order to best serve our customers and improve our products and services, so thanks for providing us with some feedback here.

Have a look around the Community and if there's anything else you'd like to suggest/comment on, please let us know!🙂