What reward would you like us to introduce?

View Tag Cloud
    Former Community Manager
    Morning Community members, a couple of weeks ago I posted asking if you planned to use your card beyond the expiry of the double Clubcard points. I want to ask for those who don’t plan to use the card beyond the double Clubcard points expiring, what would you like us to introduce that may continue your use of Clubcard Pay+? Let me know in the comments below.
  • 3 Replies

Eagle eye
    Enhance points would be great, even if their was conditions, such as getting this as along as I round up XX amount every month. Also as I use card to spend in Tesco, perhaps offering of discounts / offers in store?
    Eagle eye
    there are a few features that will be handy plus make the Tesco Clubcard Pay+ more attractive:- - firstly the ability to have DDs (direct debits). - and like on the visa debit card from crypto.com, have prime video, netflix and spotify rewards. - also, like on the chase bank uk account, in-app card controls like the ability to freeze and unfreeze the debit card anytime and again like the chase bank uk card, make the card a numberless debit card with the ability to instantly generate new card details from within the app.

- - - Updated - - -

there are a few features that will be handy plus make the Tesco Clubcard Pay+ more attractive:-

- firstly the ability to have DDs (direct debits).

- and like on the visa debit card from crypto.com, have prime video, netflix and spotify rewards.

- also, like on the chase bank uk account, in-app card controls like the ability to freeze and unfreeze the debit card anytime and again like the chase bank uk card, make the card a numberless debit card with the ability to instantly generate new card details from within the app.
    Eagle eye
    Problem is, allowing DD's will pretty much make it a current account. The very thing that's being scrapped as tesco aren't making any/enough money from it.

Good point, however if they want to make profit they have to make these accounts more attractive, so a catch-22 situation 🤔