Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

insured for a driving test
    26-09-21 , 19:27

I want to go to the driving test with my wife's car, but do I need insurance, can you help me in this regard?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 161

27-09-21 , 13:36

@GOKMEN Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. You'll need to be insured to drive your wife's vehicle to use it to take your test. Are you a named driver on her policy?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

21-11-21 , 21:30

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherP View Post
    @GOKMEN Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. You'll need to be insured to drive your wife's vehicle to use it to take your test. Are you a named driver on her policy?

Hi, Apologies for bringing up this subject, a friend of mine has asked to borrow my car to take the driving test. is it enough for me to pay/add her as named driver on my policy? or does she need to take a separate insurance?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 32

22-11-21 , 14:24

Hey @aupep, your friend will be covered covered to sit her test in your vehicle provided she is a named driver on your policy. Please be aware though, if she does pass and plans on driving home then you'll need to call us first and update the policy to reflect that she has a full licence. I hope this clarifies things!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap