• Re: Leaving 'the community'

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. Your account has now been deleted. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else - Brogan
  • Hi , thanks for getting in touch. Your account has now been deleted. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else - Brogan

Grateful if my community account can be deleted. Having joined I realise it's not what I expected and wish to be removed. Thank you
  • guest-477203
    Grateful if my community account can be deleted. Having joined I realise it's not what I expected and wish to be removed. Thank you

Morning @Westy_30
    I'm really so sorry to see you leave the community.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be complete your request.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Warm wishes Caz @25H

• Morning @Westy_30
    I'm really so sorry to see you leave the community.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be complete your request.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Warm wishes Caz @25H

© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap