Help with account number and sort code

• Tags for this Thread
  • loans
View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi @Tescoloan have had a loan with Tesco since Nov last year but not received any information through the post or via email. I have tried calling the loan desk on 0345 600 6016 but I can't get through until I provide my account number and sort code which I don't have. I applied for the loan online. Any ideas how I can speak to someone regarding the loan? Thanks
    Last edited by Helpneeded; 09-09-21 at 19:48.
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Helpneeded Hi, thanks for getting in touch. The quickest way to retrieve your account number is by checking the direct debit reference for your loan. The account number is the last 8 digits before the forward slash and the sort code is 40-64-12.

This information is also available on your welcome pack and on your statements. If you don't have any of these to hand, I can send a copy of your welcome letter to you in the post. This will take 5-9 working days to arrive and if you would like me to arrange this, please follow the steps kindly provided above by @25H to send us a private message.

If you need the details before this time, please give our Loans team a call on 0345 600 6016, available Monday to Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-2pm, and they'll be able to confirm this information over the phone.
    Community superstar
    Hi @Helpneeded

The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message from here.
    To do this please click on this link: https://community.tescobank.com/...newpm&u=447614
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode as well as your message.
    Complete it with your details and message, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H