Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

*Query* - How do I top up by bank transfer?
    26-08-21 , 15:44

Do I just do this as a normal direct debit from my bank account to my tesco card account?
    ​​​​​​​Thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 52

27-08-21 , 08:26

Hi @BLUis, thanks for getting in touch. What type of account are you looking to top up with us?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're referring to the Clubcard Pay+, you can fund this via bank transfer from your own bank, or by using the Pay by Bank feature of the Tesco Bank app. I hope this helps!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

04-10-21 , 14:06

Can you just clarify based on the above....
    I have a Tesco current acc which is closing. I had one regular payment going into that from someone, can I give them my clubcard pay+ acc details to pay straight into that instead?

I have had problems in the past giving people any of my Tesco bank details for payments, they see the 'your bank is unable to check this' warning and assume that the payment won't work at all. It's extremely frustrating because I have to give them my other bank acc and am constantly swapping money between accounts!

(I have a separate HSBC-based current acc which I use as my main account, and when I initially tried to set up my Pay+ as a payee via the mobile app, it wouldn't work. I was able to set it up via internet banking on my PC, guessing it needed the extra level of verification?)

TIA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 52

06-10-21 , 13:28

Hey @sj66, thanks for getting in touch. If you give someone else your Clubcard Pay+ sort code and account number, they will be able to transfer money directly into the account. I'm sorry that you've previously had issues, but you shouldn't see any problems if someone transfers money into the Clubcard Pay+ for you. I hope this helps! 🙂
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap