Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

*Query* Unable to readPIN issued - Twice
    18-08-21 , 08:14

I received my PIN for the Clubcard+ card and couldn't read it based on the instructions. I requested a 2nd PIN and it has arrived today with exactly the same issue and unable to actually speak to someone. I've already transferred money to this card and can't use it - so I'm not impressed so far. Can anyone suggest a quick solution or do I just have to wait another 4 days for another PIN and hope that 3rd time lucky??
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

18-08-21 , 08:30

@mcbratney - got sorted
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 297

18-08-21 , 09:06

Hi @mcbratney, sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with that. Glad to hear you managed to get all sorted though :) Please get back in touch if there's anything else we can help with.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 455
    Given: 1,045

18-08-21 , 16:22

Quote Originally Posted by mcbratney View Post
    I received my PIN for the Clubcard+ card and couldn't read it based on the instructions. I requested a 2nd PIN and it has arrived today with exactly the same issue and unable to actually speak to someone. I've already transferred money to this card and can't use it - so I'm not impressed so far. Can anyone suggest a quick solution or do I just have to wait another 4 days for another PIN and hope that 3rd time lucky??

Hey, would you mind sharing what the issue was so if any other users experience the same issue, they can see how to resolve this?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap