Our latest Mobile Banking App update

Former Community Manager
    To make it even easier for you to manage your finances on the move, I’m happy to report that two new exciting features are now available within our Mobile Banking App.

The first allows Credit Card holders to view pending payments in their transaction list. This was something of interest in the Community recently.

[img]/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/61i16CE97BDC5FC4A46/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]

We have also extended our existing Balance Peek feature, which allows you to view selected account balances from the log in screen in the app. From today you’ll be able to use our new Android widget making it even easier to stay in touch with your balance, right from your phones home screen. This feature is also available to Apple users in the iOS Notifications Centre and on the Apple Watch.

For those not up to speed on all the other great features that our Mobile Banking App delivers, here’s a quick summary of some:

• A calendar helping to show you how your spending changes month to month
    • Pay a new payee in seconds from the app
    • Save Now allows you to move money easily from almost any UK bank account into a Tesco Bank savings account
    • Overdraft alerts to help avoid any unwanted charges
    • The current interest rate on your savings accounts and exactly how much you have subscribed to your ISA
    • All your statements and documents available wherever you are and you can print, send or export them straight from the app
    • Add a debit card and pay a credit card bill
    • Transfer a balance from an existing credit card to a Tesco Bank credit card in a few easy steps

We’re always keen to hear what you would like to see in our Banking App, please keep your comments and requests coming in The Community.
  • 3 Replies

i have a phablet running android 5.1 when will the app be compatable for this type of device?
    Sadly the answer is "probably never". The folks who write and support the Android application don't seem to be the .least bit interested in supporting real users. I have been complaining for months that this application will not install on my recently purchased ACER tablet running v5.05. And I don't even get as much azn acknowledgement. Which is a real pity because the only change required to make it work is siomple configuration of the installation scripts which are currently locked down on a subset of tablets. 5 minute job for someone who does not consider it good karma to ignore users. Whilst the software is right good (I have it working fine on another tablet type), the quality of support staff who ignore users is in my view highly questionable.
    Any plans to widen the support for the Android app? I use a samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) and the app is "not compatible", all my other credit card apps and bank apps work fine. I would think it beneficial for your customers to provide as generic an interface as possible. Please do consider updating you app. Thanks.