Cbd gummies paid on credit card,

Fresh Eyes
    Last month I ordered in error some CBD Gummies. I only wanted one pack to try but got charged for five and also two CBD oils which I didn't recall ordering but were delivered to me. Today I notice I have been charged on my Tesco credit card for two more of the oils, (which I am sure I never ordered) and have had a notification from Hermes that a delivery is on its way.

I don't even have details of the company sending them to me. There was no paperwork in the last delivery, just a reference on the credit card statement. Can anyone tell me what I need to do. The oils are £29.95 but the 5 pack of gummies was £198.00
    I feel really had. I am worried in case they send the gummies again.

I am 77 and cannot afford these. I rang Tesco last month to say I hadn't ordered the oils and was told I had to wait 30 days before I could submit a complaint. I decided to just leave it but when I found out they have taken £29.95 from my account again this month it has left me really worried I just hope they dont take the £198 again. Please someone can you help me and tell me what I need to do.

Thank you
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Eagle eye
    Verified Answer
    Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. If this is a recurring payment, we may be able to cancel it for you. Please give our Credit Cards team a call on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm), where one of my colleagues can look into this for you.
    Former Community Manager
    @CHRISJACK43 Hey, just wanted to check in and make sure you got everything resolved?