financial difficulties

Just looking
    To whom it may concern,

It is with regret that due to experiencing financial difficulties I am unable to maintain the repayments on my agreement with you.

I have had to enter into a debt management plan with The Financial Wellness Group and my reference number for them is *Removed*.

Should you need to speak to my advisor, his name is Andrew Boyes and his contact number is *Removed*

Please can you cancel any direct debits and continuous payment authorities on my account, provide me with my account number to pass onto them, and can I ask for a grace period to allow me time to have my plan set up?

You should hear from The Financial Wellness Group in the near future, however, please don’t hesitate to contact them should you need to.

Kind regards,

*Removed*

Mod edit - Please don't post personal information on the forum.
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi @ADRIAN777

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please send Tesco Bank a private message as you will see personal information you included has been removed automatically.

To do this click on this link: https://community.tescobank.com/priv...newpm&u=447614

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Verified Answer

Former Community Manager
    Verified Answer
    Thanks for responding here @25H

@ADRIAN777 the team will see what they can do to help if you follow the process above