Changing car insurance from personal to business

Fresh Eyes
    I have insured my car in my name but now want to transfer it to my business. Nothing will change - I am the main user, sole employee and director of the limited company. The business address is the same as my personal one and the use will not change so it is literally a change of name so I can put it through the business. I can't seem to do this in the insurance login nor is there any help on this in the FAQs. As for contact tel nos to actually speak to one.... what an old fashioned idea that must be! Are there any resources on here that can help me with the change of my insurance, please?
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @Charliewah, thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you've had trouble with finding the answer to your query. In this instance, it would be best to give our team a quick call so we're able to check over a few details with you and see if we're able to continue cover. Please give our team a quick call on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm), and one of my colleagues will be happy to help you further with this.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!