Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 298

*Question* Do you use Clubcard Pay+ for Budgeting?
    14-07-21 , 10:27

Hi all, would love to gather some feedback from you all around if you've found Clubcard Pay+ useful as a tool for budgeting your grocery spend and managing your money? Can’t wait to read some of your comments below 😊
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 11:07.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 298

20-07-21 , 11:01

Hey guys! It would be great to have your feedback on this one :) @Silvershadowfox @chr @KaiKaiM @Liamw93 @Sweep
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2

26-07-21 , 11:59

I use clubcard pay+ to budget for nights out, and it works well for me. However, the round up feature can sometimes cause me embarrassment as rounding up may remove an odd amount of the money needed to pay for the last round. Naturally a quick transfer back resolves the issue. Is there way to temporarily turn off the rounding up feature?
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 11:07.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 457
    Given: 1,055

26-07-21 , 14:09

@welshnomad Hey, you can turn off Round Up in the app then turn it back on when needed :)

​​​​​​​

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

16-08-21 , 14:08

I've decided to stop using my card for the following reasons:

1: There is no QR code to scan to get a self-scanning device.
    2: You have to tap it twice; once to get your Tesco points and again to pay. This is confusing, as it looks like you're paying twice!
    3: It has failed as a contactless card several times.
    4: It has been refused in at least 2 shops despite having plenty of credit.

I just think Tesco haven't thought enough about this card to make it effective and worth having another piece of plastic in my wallet.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 457
    Given: 1,055

17-08-21 , 08:34

@metropolis69 I'm really sorry to hear that and have recorded your comments as feedback. So I can look into this further, can you send a message to @Tesco-Bank so we can can check the account?

Just so I can make sure I am understanding right. Is the QR code for obtaining a self service device in Tesco Stores? And is having to tap twice in relation to a self service checkout?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap