*Question* - Are you still using Clubcard Pay+ frequently?

View Tag Cloud
    On the look out
    Using Apple Pay probably explains why I’ve not received many double clubcard points. As with ‘Faster payments’ I’ve had to wait a whole weekend for the other persons money to credit. I’ve now found the ‘round up’ opt out button in settings and switched this off. I use my share save account for savings and getting a much better interest return on my savings >15%

- - - Updated - - -

I generally find the transfer can take anywhere between 5 mins to a whole weekend if transferred late on a Friday evening.
    Supervisor
    I haven't used ApplePay in a Tesco store yet but I'm definitely getting Clubcard points for ApplePay transactions made outside of Tesco using Clubcard Pay+. It would seem strange not to get these in store.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 11:30.
    On the look out
    As an existing Tesco Clubcard credit card holder, I'd be interested to know the advantages of Clubcard Pay+. I've applied for one, but for me, the greatest disincentive to shop in Tesco is the withdrawal from the Clubcard Partners of British Airways Avios as I have been saving for a special trip to New Zealand. Given that Clubcard has also withdrawn from Esso, I have transferred my allegiance to Nectar. Yes you can claim lower prices in shop, by are they really? My weekly shopping bill seems to be heading in the other direction.
    Your Community Expert
    Thanks for passing on your feedback @pegerton, we'll share all the comments with our team. I've added a link below which includes some handy information about the key features and benefits of the Clubcard Pay+ account. Hope this helps :)

Tesco Clubcard Pay. Powered by Tesco Bank