Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Best Answer *Question* Cannot use Clubcard Pay
    13-06-21 , 14:58

I received my card a few ago, but could not activate it as it doesn't show in my Tesco Banking App (only my Tesco Credit Card appears).

I logged into the Tesco Bank website and completed the option for "Can't see all of your Tesco Bank accounts?" however, I still cannot see the Clubcard Pay in my account.

I replied to a DM on 8th from Ross welcoming me to the Tesco Bank Community advising I cannot activate Clubcard Pay - and have had no response - although the forum activity shows he has been online posting.

So my next question is how do I cancel Clubcard Pay as there is zero point having a service that I cannot use.
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 549

Best Answer
    13-06-21 , 15:13

Hi @jonnyp83 , I'm afraid that I don't have access to the banking or insurance systems so personally can't resolve individual customer queries, this is why I link into the help board and this Clubcard Pay board you have posted in within my message. If you send a message to Tesco-Bank (Click on link to send them a PM) they can have a look into your issue :)

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Best Answer
    13-06-21 , 15:16

@RossM that doesn't explain not reply to my DM for several days - that is poor customer experience.
    @Tesco-Bank how do you cancel the Clubcard Pay account?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 549

Best Answer
    13-06-21 , 15:21

Apologies, I missed your private message @jonnyp83 . To cancel the account give us a call on 03458356295 (Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm Sat & Sun 9am – 3pm)
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap