Thumbs Up
    Received: 459
    Given: 1,062

If you could "delorian" something what would it be ....?
    04-06-21 , 11:42

If you could do a "Back to the Future" and jump into a DeLorean and bring back something that is no longer available what would it be? I miss Movie rentals and more specifically my childhood visits to Blockbuster.

Before the days of content streaming my weekly trip to Blockbuster with my Mum was one of the most exciting parts of my week. I would be excited at what movie or game I would get to rent (I think I rented Jurassic Park at least 4 times).

I'm unsure if it was the strange smell from my local branch, the cheap tasting popcorn or the threat of late fees but thinking about Blockbuster just makes me feel really Nostalgic! What would you bring back? Let me know in the comments below.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 33

05-06-21 , 13:07

Does bringing back Irn-Bru before they removed all the sugar count? Because I'd happily bring that home!
    Thumbs Up

08-06-21 , 11:37

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
    Does bringing back Irn-Bru before they removed all the sugar count? Because I'd happily bring that home!

Didn't they bring that back? I'm sure I read that they did at £2 a bottle due to the sugar tax.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 23

17-06-21 , 20:45

Oh gosh Blockbuster late fees! It felt like being told off by the headmaster! It was a treat to be allowed to choose a video to watch though.

I'd bring back some sweets to go with a film: Mars Planets, Vice Versas, Peanut Yorkie bars amongst others!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 197
    Given: 308

18-06-21 , 07:53

Sounds like a fab idea @chr :) I wonder whatever happened to Mars Planets, those were great! I've never heard of Vice Versas or tried a Peanut Yorkie bar, but anything involving chocolate sounds good to me.
    Thumbs Up

18-06-21 , 08:26

@KellyT You've not lived if you haven't scoffed a bag of Vice Versa's and washed them down with a cool can of Tab Clear! Deffo an age thing.
    @chr you are giving me some proper nostalgia mentioning peanut Yorkie bars. Remember how big they used to be in comparison to today?

© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap