Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

No longer able to download to 'Money'
    02-06-21 , 14:17

Another furious customer. I used the download to Money until this month and now without warning it's gone. Please tell me when it's going to be reinstated before I close my account.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 131

03-06-21 , 08:45

Hi @Sueb77, I'm afraid we've been making some updates to Online Banking and the option to download transactions in this format is no longer available. You can still download the last 90 days of transactions (excluding Pending) in either a Microsoft Excel compatible format (csv) or tsv. I'm sorry if this isn't a suitable option for you. I'll pass on your comments as customer feedback today.
    Thumbs Up

03-06-21 , 15:54

Quote Originally Posted by KellyT View Post
    Hi @Sueb77, I'm afraid we've been making some updates to Online Banking and the option to download transactions in this format is no longer available. You can still download the last 90 days of transactions (excluding Pending) in either a Microsoft Excel compatible format (csv) or tsv. I'm sorry if this isn't a suitable option for you. I'll pass on your comments as customer feedback today.
    ​​​​​​​
    No it isn't suitable and I am making arrangements to change to another bank.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 67

06-06-21 , 07:31

@Sueb77 you are not alone, as you can see from the screen shot below.

Name:  ofx files not supported.png
Views: 49
Size:  89.7 KB
    Thumbs Up

06-06-21 , 08:09

Thank you but Tesco just don’t care. Downloading 90 days every month is ridiculous as well
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap