In credit

Just looking
    I've had a several hundred pounds returned to my credit card account for Euro 2020 tickets which have been refunded due to Covid. As a result my account is in credit.

I need to transfer the money back to friends who had paid me for these tickets.

Will I incur charges transferring money from my in credit CC to their accounts

Thanks
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi @CHANGES

As you have a credit balance on your credit card account, you can request a refund for your exact credit balance on your account as a money transfer to your own account for you to reimburse your friends. You can do this through online banking or the mobile app.

Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by and not the amount refunded to you by the merchant. For example, if you received a refund of £300 yet are in credit of £200(showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200.

Online Banking

• Select your credit card account
    • From the drop down menu, select Money transfer and follow the instructions

Mobile Banking App

• Select Account management
    • Select Money transfer and then follow the on screen instructions

When this type of refund is processed, you may incur a money transfer fee. Rest assured that Tesco will automatically refund this to you within 10 working days and there is no need to contact them. You can view your transactions by logging into online banking or via the Mobile Banking App.
    If you chose to transfer more your credit balance, normal fees and charges will apply.

Hope this helps!!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H