Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Please update and give true information.
    24-05-21 , 16:49

I felt I had to get in touch with and request that Tesco update the information given out on there website to customers. I have just trekked all the way to Stockport with the intention of changing my holiday money. According to Tesco website the Bureau de Change Stockport is open for business. Now, I am 65 with asthma and arthritis so it was a great effort for me to do this journey. Can I express how absolutely devastated I was to find it closed. If not for the information given by yourselves I would never have attempted this journey and I am sure there are many people less fortunate than myself that have done exactly the same. Please keep your information up to date, especially in these current circumstances.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 448

24-05-21 , 18:08

Hi @AnnieB24

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a wasted journey travelling to Stockport and I can understand your devastation when you discovered it was closed.

Thank you for letting Tesco Bank know about the mis-information.

Take care and stay safe, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 408

25-05-21 , 13:19

Hi @AnnieB24 , I'm really sorry to hear this. So I can get this updated can you let me know where you found this information?

I've had a look at the store locator page and its showing as being closed (see Store results - Tesco Store Locator) and want to make sure that this isn't displayed anywhere else.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

26-05-21 , 06:53

@RossM

Good morning Ross, I can't find it now but obviously I would never have made the journey if I thought Bureau de Change
    ​​​​​​​ was closed. Having said that, if the information has been updated.....? Can you tell me when the B de C will reopen?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 106

26-05-21 , 08:59

We're not sure on that here, I'm afraid @AnnieB24. However, if you contact the store directly on 0345 677 9826 they will be able to help.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 408

26-05-21 , 11:47

@AnnieB24 Afternoon, I'm afraid that I can't find the aforementioned page to update anywhere. If you do recall where you seen this then please let me know as all pages seem to show as being closed.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap