Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 541

*Question* - How was the application journey?
    18-05-21 , 11:44

We hope you found it simple to apply for Tesco Clubcard Pay. We’re always looking for ways to improve so please let us know how you found it and any suggestions for improvements.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

18-05-21 , 21:49

It took 3 attempts, due to getting the oops something has gone wrong, and it does seem a very long winded process.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6

19-05-21 , 10:10

Process was smooth for me. Just received my card pin so awaiting the card, assume that'll come tomorrow, and I'll be set I and using!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 9

20-05-21 , 17:34

Setting up the account was straight forward but obviously I cannot use it as I am still waiting for my card. I got my PIN today, so hopefully card comes tomorrow.

I just had an email now, telling me to "download the app". I am now totally confused. Which app is this? I already have the Tesco Bank app, the Groceries app, and the TescoPay+ app. I cannot find a Clubcard Pay app - not that I want yet another Tesco app.

Can you clarify, please - does the Clubcard Pay debit card replace my TescoPay+? Or should I now be using the Clubcard Pay debit card in TescoPay+?
    Thumbs Up

21-05-21 , 09:20

Postie has been for today, didn't bring my debit card 😞. May be tomorrow?
    @RossM , does the Clubcard Pay debit card replace my TescoPay+? Or should I now be using the Clubcard Pay debit card in TescoPay+? will I get the double Clubcard points if I do?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6

21-05-21 , 09:41

Quote Originally Posted by lion View Post
    Postie has been for today, didn't bring my debit card 😞. May be tomorrow?
    @RossM , does the Clubcard Pay debit card replace my TescoPay+? Or should I now be using the Clubcard Pay debit card in TescoPay+? will I get the double Clubcard points if I do?

I'm interested in this too. I've added it to Pay+ assuming I can use it through that and still get the double points?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 541

21-05-21 , 14:54

@lion @OStilli Your Clubcard Pay debit card can be used in Tesco Pay+ and you will be able to collect double Clubcard points for the first three months. There is no separate app for Clubcard Pay.

Clubcard Pay doesn’t replace Tesco Pay+, Tesco Pay+ allows you to use your Clubcard Pay card via a digital wallet and continue to collect Clubcard points easily :)
    Thumbs Up

22-05-21 , 09:21

Hooray, card arrived! Looked very smart, in its little envelope and presentation sleeve 🤗

I like that it isn't embossed, and that it's got my club card number printed on it, as I can't ever find that number!

​​​​​​​Happy days 😁
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap