Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Problem Solved !! Register
    10-05-21 , 12:13

Hello,
    I want to be able to check my insurance policy and for that I need to register. I have all my details, my policy number, but after I complete all the fields I get a message that says "We couldn't complete your registration for Tesco Bank Online Banking. Please check your details and try again, or, if you're sure the details you entered are correct, please contact us."
    I am sure my details are correct.

Many thanks,
    ​​​​​​​Stefania Paula Ionita
    Last edited by stefaniapaulaionita; 11-05-21 at 08:33.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 48

10-05-21 , 12:34

Hi @stefaniapaulaionita, I'm sorry to hear this. So we can look into this for you, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank . I hope this helps!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 904
    Given: 502

10-05-21 , 13:22

Hi Stefania @stefaniapaulaionita

I'm really sorry to hear of the difficulties you've been experiencing.

I see JoeC has asked that you send a private message so they can look into this for you.
    To do this click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 415
    Given: 761

14-05-21 , 12:01

@stefaniapaulaionita hey! Just wanted to reach out and see if you got everything sorted? Let me know :)

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap